Topower solid tire manufacturers tell you about the repair process of solid tires:
First wheel repair
1) When the inner and outer bearing housing hole wear of the hub is greater than 0.05mm, it should be chrome-plated.
2) The oil seal seat hole is unevenly worn or has a dent of 0.15mm or more, which can be repaired by welding.
3) The circumferential surface in contact with the brake hub should be flat, and the rounding of the center line of the hub should be turned to be repaired.
4) When there is a crack in the brake hub of the hub, the groove can be welded and leveled.
5) When the internal thread of the fixed half shaft bolt hole is damaged, it can be drilled again after the welding.
6) When the end face circular runout in contact with the semi-axle flange is not more than 0.1mm, it should be repaired and corrected.
Damage to tires and repairs Forklift tires have pneumatic tires and solid tires. Tire inflation pressure must be in accordance with the original factory standards, not too high or too low. If it is too high, the elasticity of the tire is lowered and the wire layer is easily broken. If the air pressure is too low, it will cause severe deformation of the tire, the temperature will increase, causing degumming or breaking. It can also make the tire move on the rim and wear the bead. In severe cases, the inner tube valve will be torn.
When the tire has cracks, holes, blistering, delamination, etc., it should be repaired or renovated according to the specific conditions. There are continuous cracks around the tire carcass. When the tread rubber has been polished and has a large hole, the carcass line layer has ring rupture and the whole ring is separated, it should be replaced.
2) Inner tube
When there is a small hole, it can be hot or cold