The loader is a kind of construction machinery widely used in highway, railway, construction, hydropower, port, mine and other construction projects. The different auxiliary working devices can also be used for the handling of dozing, lifting and other materials, such as wood. As the loader has the advantages of high operating speed, high efficiency, good maneuverability, light operation and the like, it becomes one of the main types of construction machinery .
The tire is an important part of the loader walking system, which has a great influence on the quality of the vehicle. The traction performance, braking performance and economic performance of the loader are all related to the performance of the tire. At the same time, the tire is also a wearing part, and the price is about 6% to 16% of the total cost of the loader, so the correct selection and use of the tire can prolong the service life of the tire to the maximum extent and reduce the operation cost.
The selection of the loader tire shall meet the requirements of: guarantee the working load, reach the allowable speed under the load condition and the requirements of small rolling resistance, good traction and long service life under normal operating conditions. The choice of the tread pattern of the tire is also particularly important, and its function is to transmit the traction force and braking force of the engineering machinery. It has great influence on the performance, wear resistance and rolling resistance of the tire. The use conditions of the tire are different, and the requirements on the pattern are different. In general, the tread pattern shall be met: 1) to meet the relevant performance of the vehicle under the corresponding conditions; 2) the tread has good adhesion to the road surface; 3) the anti-sliding performance and the wear resistance of the tread are good, and the rolling resistance is small; 4) the requirements of cutting resistance, non-disintegrating cost, non-break and the like are not required. good comprehensive performance and high service life can be obtained under the condition that a specific service condition is met; The tire tread pattern used by the loader and the corresponding applicable conditions are as follows: A. Traction pattern (L-2): applicable to working conditions on soft and muddy ground. Can exert great traction, and has better self-cleaning performance.
B. Block pattern (L-3): It is suitable for working conditions under various conditions, and has certain wear resistance and anti-cutting performance.
C. Block-deepening pattern (L-4): It is suitable for working conditions under severe conditions, and has better wear resistance and anti-cutting performance. And the service life of the tire can be prolonged.
D. Block super-deepening pattern (L-5): it is suitable for working conditions under severe conditions such as multi-rock and the like, and has better cutting resistance and anti-puncture performance. And has good stability and traction performance.
Solid Loader Tire : because the solid tire has the advantages of puncture resistance, maintenance-free, anti-cutting, used by more and more loaders , especially in the places such as steel plants, glass factories , and the high maintenance cost of the tire to be punctured is avoided.
During the operation, maintenance and repair of the tire of the loader, the following points should be paid attention to:
1. The pneumatic tire can use a special tire guard chain in the rock operation site, so as to reduce the damage to the outer tire of materials such as rock; the solid tire shall not travel at a specified speed;
2. The degree of wear of the coaxial tire should be approximately consistent
3. Before using the loader of the pneumatic tire, the driver shall close the bucket to the ground before the operation of the shovel loading material, and clean the scattered materials in the working area, especially when the loader works in the old building demolition site, It is necessary to confirm that there is no bare steel bar or the like above the ground in the work site to prevent accidental injury of the tire.
4. If the bare wire layer is partially present, the outer cover shall be replaced in time
5. During the replacement and repair of the tire, the correct installation shall be carried out to ensure that the inner tube is free of folding and clamping. If the loader is flat, replace it in place, otherwise, if it is a short distance, it can cause the inner tube to be scrapped, and can cause injury to the external tire and reduce the service life. 6. Storage: The number of tire stocks should not be too large. Because the tire belongs to the rubber product, with the extension of the storage time, the outer part of the tire is easy to oxidize and shorten the service life. The longer the stock time, the higher the degree of oxidation, a longer life tire with an ash color on its outer surface. In addition, the tire should be kept in a dark and dry environment, and high temperature conditions also accelerate the aging of the tire.